After a busy several of weeks, I am back! I have so many blog posts that I composed in my head while scurrying around, and they will come, but for now it is merely a "Menu Plan Monday" post, you know, just to ease back into things. So, here it is....
- Sunday--Red lentil soup, barley flat bread, roasted asparagus, beet salad
- Monday--Chili, polenta, roasted cauliflower
- Tuesday--Red beans and rice, coleslaw
- Wednesday--Split pea soup, potato dumplings, salad with roasted squash, fresh bread
- Thursday--Gumbo, squash-corn muffins, sauteed greens
- Friday--Pizza and leftovers
- Saturday--Pasta with mushrooms and leftover greens
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.