We didn't get to everything last week. The pea soup and beans and rice lasted longer than I anticipated. The soup was great and very possibly the best pot of it I have ever made, everyone loved it but still, when I served it for "brunch" on Saturday, there were groans.
- Sunday: Shrimp, broccoli and carrot stir-fry, rice, banana bread
- Monday: Mexican beans, Mexican rice, corn tortillas, coleslaw
- Tuesday: Gumbo, sauteed greens, fresh bread
- Wednesday: Taco salads, potato dumplings
- Thursday: Hot and Sour soup, sushi, sauteed broccoli
- Friday: Foccacia, salad with tuna and potatoes, sorbet
- Saturday: Pork souvlaki, barley bread, hummus, beet salad, pumpkin pie
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I am an Organizing Junkie.